website ordering defaults to full "opt IN" for spamming. If you missed the tiny check box, already set for optIN, you can never UNdo it. Ie there is no option ( online or tel) to UNsubscribe. This "can't undo" confirmed via phone.

So now I get about a zillion email offers filling up my mailbox.

I do a LOT of online shopping, forums, and acct management. I've seen very few defaults to. " OPT IN " and all those were reversible. Not Vitacost.

So now I get about a zillion email offers filling up my mailbox.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of opt-out from Vitacost. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vitacost to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vitacost for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I also am deluged with their ad nonsense. I just ordered two items from them, and now they are trying to sell me these two items again and again on web sites I visit.

They are disgusting. Sandy Tate