website ordering defaults to full "opt IN" for spamming. If you missed the tiny check box, already set for optIN, you can never UNdo it. Ie there is no option ( online or tel) to UNsubscribe. This "can't undo" confirmed via phone.

So now I get about a zillion email offers filling up my mailbox.

I do a LOT of online shopping, forums, and acct management. I've seen very few defaults to. " OPT IN " and all those were reversible. Not Vitacost.

So now I get about a zillion email offers filling up my mailbox.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 21, 2015.

Comments

I also am deluged with their ad nonsense. I just ordered two items from them, and now they are trying to sell me these two items again and again on web sites I visit.

They are disgusting. Sandy Tate