I have been ordering from Vitacost for about three years. I placed an order around Christmas of 2010 and there was a rash of burglaries in my neigborhood.

My package was taken from my porch before I recieved it. Vitacost initially told me I needed a police report for replacement. I provided them with this information and waited. Then I notified to ask them about the status of my replacement and was told I would need to do a charge back and place a new order.

I was so pissed that I started ordering from another company. However, Vitacost has better prices. I wrote them a letter telling them how displeased I was with their service and got no response. I recently tried to place an order with them and noticed that after 12 days it had not shipped.

I contacted customer service and was told I was no longer authorized to make a purchase because of a charge back. They told me to do the charge back!

Freaking idiots. Don't order from these people, they are clueless, dishonest and don't give a *** about customer service.

Comments

Sunbury, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #586782

I didnt recieve a $269 order and they refuse to refund and say IF and When returned as has some vitamins with 100 tablets in it and can only get a 90 day supply even though need 2 tablets a day hmm ,they may refund but I will never know am so annoyed with them and feel they are very dishonest and cant do anything as an overseas company.

I really thought they would do better customer service with people and I buy a lot online and would have given them a lot more business but sure will not now.

So much for the better prices :(

Vitacost

Hi, my name is Matt with customer service at Vitacost.com. I came across the review and wanted to get more information about the issue.

I am not sure if there was some confusion or mis communication but if you were told to do a charge back, there is no reason your account should be blocked. I apologize and if you would like to email me at customerserviceVC@vitacost.com, i would like the chance to take care of this issue for you. Please give me a chance to make this bad situation into a better one for you.

I apologize once again and i hope to hear from you very soon. Matt.