4.1

I love vitacost but I DESPISE getting my orders delivered by lasership. These people drive up in beat up old cars and get out dressed in ratty old clothes instead of a uniform.

They don't ring the doorbell but instead TOSS or THROW my packages onto my porch. Many times they don't show up til after 9 pm. The people that deliver my packages are scary and intimidating. If you continue to use this ridiculous company I will find another company who cares about their customers and uses UPS, FED EX OR USPS!!!!!

This is my last order with your company. I thought I'd give it one more shot.

I know how it's going to end. With some ex *** looking guy literally throwing my package on my porch at 9:15 pm!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "shipping company lasership terrible" of vitacost online order. Vitacost needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vitacost online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vitacost.

Comments

Clearwater, Florida, United States #1018218

How ridiculous to expect a manufacturer to have control over who delivers on your doorstep. That's absurd!

Call this "lasership" company main office and complain to THEM. Vitacost's a great company, I've used them almost 15 years, never a problem!

to MK724 #1018822

They ARE responsible for their choice of delivery company. There are 100s of lasership complaints on this site. A reputable company should use a reputable delivery company.