4.1

I love vitacost but I DESPISE getting my orders delivered by lasership. These people drive up in beat up old cars and get out dressed in ratty old clothes instead of a uniform.

They don't ring the doorbell but instead TOSS or THROW my packages onto my porch. Many times they don't show up til after 9 pm. The people that deliver my packages are scary and intimidating. If you continue to use this ridiculous company I will find another company who cares about their customers and uses UPS, FED EX OR USPS!!!!!

This is my last order with your company. I thought I'd give it one more shot.

I know how it's going to end. With some ex *** looking guy literally throwing my package on my porch at 9:15 pm!!!

Reason of review: Shipping company lasership terrible.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 06, 2015.

Comments

Clearwater, Florida, United States #1018218

How ridiculous to expect a manufacturer to have control over who delivers on your doorstep. That's absurd!

Call this "lasership" company main office and complain to THEM. Vitacost's a great company, I've used them almost 15 years, never a problem!

to MK724 #1018822

They ARE responsible for their choice of delivery company. There are 100s of lasership complaints on this site. A reputable company should use a reputable delivery company.